Dinner of The Month Club  » Travel  »
  • On average I spent almost as much or more in the store as I would if I were to just buy the food especially if you consider the fact that I had to spend time in cooking each of my meals and then cleaning it up and washing the dishes which is something I very much hate to do you would see why I decided that it was best for me to look for a savings club so that I could travel and get my food for less expensive especially because it is not often possible for me to cook food when I am on the road if I do not have a kitchen
  • So with this being the case, and me looking for the best ways to save money I joined the Diner of The month club which was a program that my father had belonged to in the past
  • The thing I love about this club is that you can choose how long you would like to be a member of it and pick your plan accordingly
  • If you sign up for 3 months you pay $ 30 for membership and they will give you 3 certificates (or one a month) with a $ 25 value each so it is like taking your $ 30 and turning it into $ 75 plus they give you one additional $ 10 gift certificate which is almost the cost of the price alone
  • I found this to be confusing and it sometimes required me to buy more food then I wanted just to be able to use the coupon in their restaurant

• by rich

If you travel on a frequent basis then you probably eat two or three fast food meals per a day like I do and after I did a budgeting breakdown to see where all of my money was going I discovered that it was all going to take off food. I tried shopping in the store but my results were pretty marginal.

that it was best for me to look for a savings club so that I could travel and get my food for less expensive especially because it is not often possible for me to cook food when I am on the road if I do not have a kitchen.

So with this being the case, and me looking for the best ways to save money I joined the Diner of The month club which was a program that my father had belonged to in the past.

It is a club for people who eat out a lot and they try to reduce your costs by selling you and giving you gift certificates to your favorite restaurants.

The thing I love about this club is that you ...

• can choose how long you would like to be a member of it and pick your plan accordingly.

If you sign up for 3 months you pay $ 30 for membership and they will give you 3 certificates (or one a month) with a $ 25 value each so it is like taking your $ 30 and turning it into $ 75 plus they give you one additional $ 10 gift certificate which is almost the cost of the price alone.

The six month plan is the same with the exception of the additional certificate which is $ 25 on this plan and finally the 12 month which costs $ 120 but gives you 12 gift certificates for $ 25 and an additional $50 certificate and so

you make your money back in no time.

The program is easy, you log on and choose from a restaurant in your area and you are presented with your certificate each money which you print out and bring to the restaurant when you go eat there.

I have never had a certificate rejected once but the only thing I did not like was that each restaurant has their own rules in terms of what you need to do in order to be able to use the coupon.

I found this to be confusing and it sometimes required me to buy more food then I wanted just to be able to use the coupon in their restaurant.

Still though, this is a great program which saves money and is available through restaurant.

com.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 382508450910331/k2311a0825/8.25.08