Supple Suppliment  » Health  »
2.5
  • With this I thought it would be a good idea to get it for my mailman who has been a friend of the family for almost 20 years and he is diabetic and this causes a lot of problems for him
  • He was never able to walk more than a few blocks at his limit so in that aspect it disappointed

• by rich

Supple is a product that I have seen on TV a few times and I did not believe it at all but they had a man on their who claims to be a doctor and he showed an X-ray that showed the effects of the arthritis on the bones and he said that taking this supplement repaired this cartilage and took away his pain 100 % and that he was able to hike and jog on a daily basis without ever feeling any pain. He said that he felt almost dead at one point but that the supplement changes all of this and that he was able to get up and go every day and he has not experienced anymore pain in a long time.

He had a lot more flexibility and he went from the

picture on his X-ray to what he was just by taking this juice.

He also said that it tasted good and it was filled with vitamins and not sugar which meant that a diabetic could take it and use it as part of their diet.

With this I thought it would be a good idea to get it for my mailman who has been a friend of the family for almost 20 years and he is diabetic and this causes a lot of problems for him.

There is not a lot of foods that he is allowed to eat so he has a very restricted diet but he is also over weight because of the fact that he is unable to move freely which makes it hard for him to walk for long distances.

I thought ...

• that this product would make it easy for him to change that and I went ahead and order them to my house.

He delivered them to me and I opened them in front of him to surprise him and told him that it would make him feel better and he could use it to lose weight.

I asked him to try the product and not to doubt it and tell me what happens when he does.

He was very happy and he took it home, he decided that he would drink two of these per a day and that he could replace some meals because they were pretty filling.

He ate a low calorie dinner with this and he did lose weight in two weeks, I would say it was only about five pounds but I

did notice and he said he felt great about that.

He also checked his blood sugar and he was able to verify that it was not through the room which would indicate that this drink is made of sugar and make it harm for him to replace meals with it even if he wanted to.

Well, I must say that I asked him if he was able to walk more and he told me that over the two weeks he had tried three times but he felt the same strain that he felt before he had gotten the product.

He was never able to walk more than a few blocks at his limit so in that aspect it disappointed.

It did not solve any of his problems fully and I send it back for the $80 that I spent.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342508450880331/k2311a0825/8.25.08