Starbucks Informatial Gifting Card
  • They went on to say that I would be sell reimbursed and so I decided that I would give them a minute of my time
  • This is one of the best offers that I have ever been invited to and I have been expecting my card to arrive soon

• by rich

Within the last few days Starbucks as announced that they will be closing a lot of stores which are close to me and this made me want to shop at the store but since I was low on funds I was not able to go there when I wanted. A few of the stores that they are closing are near me which means I will be unable to enjoy their caramel drinks from now on but before they close I intend on giving this store a lot of my business and hoping that they do not end up closing the store.

Well, the good news is that I got an email from Starbucks which said they were willing to give me free coffee because I

am a frequent customer and visitor of theirs but in exchange I had to give them a few minutes of my time.

They went on to say that I would be sell reimbursed and so I decided that I would give them a minute of my time.

They sent me a link to an online educational survey which was clearly done for the purposes of targeted marketing on the part of the college which they were running the survey for.

The questions were simple and very limited and lasted only a few minutes.

They ask if you finished high school to which I replied with a yes.

It then went on to ask if you had a diploma or a GED and I selected Diploma.

...

• From here you are asked if you are interested in attending college and I replied yes to this because I understood that this was a targeted college survey which is looking for students.

From here they ask you if you are interested in going on campus to which I said yes and then I was asked if I was interested in an online college program and I said yes so that I could progress through the survey.

Finally I was asked for my age and I entered my age and at this point the survey was completed and I got an indication saying that it was complete.

They then asked for my name and address which I filled out and then I hit enter and

I was shown a screen that said my card would arrive within six weeks and I was very glad that I had taken part n this survey.

It did not take me very long to fill out all of the information that they needed and for two minutes of my life I was glad to exchange the survey data for a gift card that I would get a lot of use out of.

This is one of the best offers that I have ever been invited to and I have been expecting my card to arrive soon.

Of course, I did not get the card as of yet but this is a very generous offer from a great company who does not have a lot of money to give away.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 462508450770331/k2311a0825/8.25.08