Listerine Mouth wash  » Health  »
  • A 250 ml bottle is available in any pharmacy store at a resonable rate
  • Overall, effective against tooth and gum problems if used regularly

• by Sweety

Listerine mouth wash was one brand of mouthwash that I used to use frequently. Somehow suddenly I left the habit of using it. As I became pregnant and started all the nausea and vomiting, I vbegan to feel the necessity again. I started having the feeling of

bad breath even though no one told me. I suddenly thought about Listerine that I once used. Went to store and bought one. Now I make sure to use once a day.

Even though Listerine appears in green and blue clolor, I stick to the green one - Listerine Teeth and Gum defence antiseptic mouthwash with fluoride. I had some tooth ache too over the last few weeks. All because I skipped brushing the teeth at night and felt too tired and lazy. But once I started using it, I never felt that tooth ache ...

• Listerine Mouth wash
      again. Using this mouthwash after nausea or vomiting refreshes my mouth. A 250 ml bottle is available in any pharmacy store at a resonable rate.

The mouthwash bottle mentions of gargling with mouthwash. That seems too powerful inside my mouth to hold. I cannot hold it in

my mouth for too long. May be 20 seconds and not more. I dilute it with water too sometimes. Overall, effective against tooth and gum problems if used regularly. I rate it as 10 for its effectiveness and 9 as I cannot hold the mouthwash in recommended dosage in my mouth.

Listerine Mouth wash
Shubham says :

Can I use Listerine mouthwash just after brushing? I read in an article from some dentists that mouthwashes should be used about 1 hour after brushing.

John says :

It certainly would cause any effects if you use it after brushing. However, some dentists do recommend that you use it before brushing. However, many others say it doesn’t matter. It is not entirely conclusive, but I personally use mouthwash after brushing.

Jennifer Davis says :

Yes, actually that is when my dentist told me to use it. Listerine is designed to be used after brushing to kill any germs that brushing has left behind. It helps to prevent not only bad breath, but also cavities and gingivitis.

Sweety replies :

I think there is nothing wrong in using after brushing.

florleen says :

what is the mission and vision of a listerine product..thanks

John says :

You can actually read listerine’s mission statement on there website. Here’s a link to it:

Sherry keller says :

Can you fail a breathalizer using listerine

Vanessa says :

Only if you JUST used it, or if you actually drank the product in order to become intoxicated. (Trust me, I’ve worked in drug treatment programs, and we see it all). If you’re really worried about this, look for an alcohol-free mouth wash. There are lots of them on the market.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342508450750331/k2311a0825/8.25.08