Nars blush in Sin  » Cosmetics  »
  • All in all, therefore, I think that this blush, like other Nars blushes I have purchased previously, is really a good buy in the long run
  • So if you are thinking of buying a new blush, I suggest that you be daring and give Nars Sin a try

• by deem

You can’t tell a blush by its color — in the compact that is. In the compact, Nars blush in “Sin” appears to be a kind of muddy dark plum or a dusty rose at best.

However, when actually applied, this blush gives my cheeks a lovely deep pink glow.

I find myself reaching for this blush whenever I am wearing a pink based look —

though not if I am going for a baby doll pink look — because Sin is a darker pink.

Even though I am fair skinned, this blush is not too dark; it looks like a healthy flush.

I wear this blush both in the daytime and when I am going out in the evening.

This blush is quite finely milled so its texture is smooth and ...

• silky.

It is easy to apply and very blendable.

I find that a little of this blush goes a long way so, even though it is more expensive than a drug store blush, it lasts for a long time.

I originally bought this blush a couple of years ago and I am still using the original compact.

I still have not run out and

I don’t anticipate doing so for probably another year despite using it at least once or twice a week at least.

All in all, therefore, I think that this blush, like other Nars blushes I have purchased previously, is really a good buy in the long run.

So if you are thinking of buying a new blush, I suggest that you be daring and give Nars “Sin” a try.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312508450500331/k2311a0825/8.25.08