Tweezerman Skin Care Tool  » Health  »
  • The Tweezerman design works better and in much smoother

• by mbowie

I used to take an oral contraceptive that also helped with acne. When I stopped taking the medicine my face went back to it’s more oily days. I had forgotten how oily my skin was. I used several cleansers and also the Tweezerman Skin Care Tool.

The Tweezerman Skin

Care Tool is a stainless steel tool. It is about the length, maybe a little longer, than tweezers. It has a flat loop on one end and a smaller loop at the other end. The flat loop is to help in removing blackheads. The smaller loop helps ...

• with whiteheads. My main problem was with blackheads.

I really like this tool. It helps in cleaning my skin up without having to use my nails, which can scar my face up. The Tweezerman did what I was hoping. I worked much better for me than

the strips that I put on my face to remove blackheads. I did buy a cheaper version of this skin care tool and there was a huge difference. The Tweezerman design works better and in much smoother. The Tweezerman was much more comfortable to use. It cost me about $9.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342508450490331/k2311a0825/8.25.08