Earth Therapeutics Mind/Body Therapy Sleep Mask
  • I found some at a local store and it looked like it was made out of fleece
  • I thought that might end up being too hot on my face

• by mbowie

I often have a hard time sleeping. I use ambien but, that doesn’t always help keep me asleep. So, I finally decided to try a sleep mask.

Even the littlest of light can wake me up. I found some at a local store and it looked like

it was made out of fleece.

I thought that might end up being too hot on my face. I looked on amazon and found an Earth Therapeutics Mind/Body Therapy Sleep, Cotton, Silk mask.

The Earth Therapeutics Mind/Body Therapy Sleep Mask is very comfortable. It has that nice silky smooth ...

• feel to it and feels nice and cool on my face.

It has an adjustable strap, using velcro. It does an excellent job of blocking out light.

I have slept somewhat better since using the mask. It also has a mild fragrance to it.

The fragrance

is very mild and didn’t aggravate me and was pleasant. I really like this mask.

I have never used a sleeping mask before. I am very pleased with this mask and will probably stick with it for a while.

It cost me around $13 for two masks.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342508450480331/k2311a0825/8.25.08