Cymbalta  » Medicine  »
0.5
  • I would strongly suggest that if anyone is thinking about taking Cymbalta, for any reason, check it out first
  • This drug has been a nightmare and I hope I never make these kinds of mistakes again

• by mbowie

I have fibromyalgia. I was excited to hear that there might be a medicine, Cymbalta, out there that could help with the pain. I asked my doctor about it and she was got me going on the drug.

Cymbalta is an antidepressant. I started with a low dose and worked up to 60 mg. I stayed on that for a while and then was supposed to go up to 120mg for the fibromyalgia

pain. I was only able to do a few days on the 120mg. It was awful.

The first few weeks on Cymbalta were good. I finally felt like my mind cleared up and I was much happier. Then the side effects kicked in. I was sleepy all the time, bad stomach problems, etc. I finally decided to stop Cymbalta. The withdrawal have been the worst I have ever experienced from ...

• any medicine. I did research and found out that there are a lot of people out here going through the same problems with Cymbalta. The withdrawals from Cymbalta range from minor to very very serious. I have been extremely dizzy, lots of diarrhea, stomach pains, nausea, difficulty breathing, sleeping a lot, head aches, emotional ups and downs, etc. The list of Cymbalta withdrawal is huge.

My doctor is a good doctor but, she

did treat this drug far too lightly. I didn’t check into it enough before I took it. I would strongly suggest that if anyone is thinking about taking Cymbalta, for any reason, check it out first. There are a ton of websites and forums that will help. This drug has been a nightmare and I hope I never make these kinds of mistakes again. If I could give it a score below 0 I would.

Cymbalta

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262508450470331/k2311a0825/8.25.08