The citizens bank of Logan OH  » Finance  »
Logan, Ohio
  • It is the most convenient bank in the area, second of all it is free with no minimum deposit, if you keep under 200 dollars a month, it will cost you five a month, but I keep it well stacked so it is totally free for me

• by toya denver

I have a savings account at the citizens bank in Logan, Ohio. I keep it as emergency cash, although I am happy with my bank of america checking account.

Citizens has a bad rap in Logan, but I have been pretty happy with my account and the service I get from the

citizens bank of Logan Ohio. First of all, they have a bank in walmart, that is really nice, along with 3 other Locations in Logan. It is the most convenient bank in the area, second of all it is free with no minimum deposit, if you keep under 200 dollars a ...

• month, it will cost you five a month, but I keep it well stacked so it is totally free for me. My atm card is easy to use, and I got it the same day as I opened the account, I loved not having to wait.

I could bank anywhere. I

chose this local bank for my savings account out of convenience. I am glad I did, I have no complaints or regrets. I give citizens bank of logan two shining stars, good service, and good locations.

They also offer checking, with Logan Chieftain checks, which support the local high school foot ball team.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 422508450440331/k2311a0825/8.25.08