Hocking Valley Credit Union ( HVCU )  » Finance  »
0.5
  • I was unfortunately banking here a while back, and it did not take long before I had closed my accounts
  • I was mad as heck when it cost me forty dollars to find out why I was off

• by toya denver

The worst bank, or credit union imaginable is located in Logan Ohio, Athens Ohio and etc. It is called the Hocking Valley Credit Union. What a rip off!

I was unfortunately banking here a while back, and it did not take long before I had closed my accounts!

First of all you pay a

four dollar a month fee for a checking account, if you wish to cash a check 25% must be deposited into the account, and these cashiers are ignorant, dishonest and rude.

So much for customer dervice!

At first I had a $5 descrepency in my account, I had to pay $5 a page for ...

• the print out of my statement, which they won’t send or make available to you. I was mad as heck when it cost me forty dollars to find out why I was off…

They offer no phone or online customer service, they steal your money, cause you misery and refuse to answer questions avoid

the hocking valley credit union at all cost! It will cost you a fortune to bank there!

Besides that who wants to use a bank that is not online? And charges you a fee to use their ATMS. That is messed up, they should reward the customer for using their service, not the other way around!

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 422508450430331/k2311a0825/8.25.08