Bank of America
  • I love the ease and conveninence of online banking, first of all
  • I enjoy the use of my debit card, I can withdrawl cash thru ATMs

• by toya denver

I have been a bank of america customer for over a year now. Initially I went with Bank of America for the free checking option.

I am so glad I did! I have been happy as I could be with this bank!

I love the ease and conveninence of online banking, first of all.

I

love paying bills online.

It doesn’t seem like much but you can totally eliminate the need for paper checks with Bank of America online free checking.

I also love that I don’t need to buy stamps to mail out my bills, Bank of America takes care of that for me.

I save at least five ...

• dollars a month in stamps! Thats like seventy dollars a year or more I am saving.

I also like that I pay no monthly fees, and I get excellent customer service via Bank of america.

I enjoy the use of my debit card, I can withdrawl cash thru ATMs.

It is just a great set

up all around.

Bank of America even rewards you for doing things associated with banking.

It is a great bank, I am happy, and would not dream of switching!

Bank of America rewards you for refering friends, making depositand maintaining a positive checking account balance.

You can also take advantage of Keep the change, if interested.

Bank of America

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 422508450420331/k2311a0825/8.25.08