Home Trends pillow from Wal Mart  » Housewares  »
  • I am not embarrassed to admit that a search of my home would reveal a lotta stuff made by Wal_Mart
  • Last week I needed a new pillow, my dog ripped a hole in my favorite soft squishy pillow
  • I am happy with this pillow, as I am all things I buy from the home trends brand
  • Considering the price tag, this is a great pillow, why spend twenty bucks on something you will replace within a year

• by toya denver

Home Trends is a brand made by Wal-Mart, as nearly every one already knows. I never question the exceptional value of Home trends brand, equate, or any thing made and sold by Wal-Mart. I am not embarrassed to admit that a search of my home would reveal a lotta stuff made by Wal_Mart.

Last week

I needed a new pillow, my dog ripped a hole in my favorite soft squishy pillow. I headed to Wal-Mart, and started my search.

There were a lot of pillows in stock to chose from. I am no fool, I was talked into buying a seventy dollar pillow by the chiropractor, that leaves me up ...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532508450410331/k2311a0825/8.25.08