Betty Crocker Candles  » Gifts  »
  • The benefit is the cost is only a fraction of what you would pay for Home Interior candles
  • I love Betty Crockers food products and cooking magazines
  • I like this brand of candles, and will continue to purchase them when ever I find them in stores, especially when they only cost a dollar

• by toya denver

I was at my local discount dollar store, browsing around for household items at really great prices, I am looking to cut back on my expenses and save money in any way I can. The price of gas is killing me. Well, I picked up toilet tissue, paper towels, hand soap and a few other

items. Including Betty Crocker Blueberry Crumble candles.

These candles really do smell like blueberry crumble, they are very aromatic, and a generous size for the one dollar price tag. I would compare Betty Crocker Blueberry Crumbles candles to Home Interior candles. The benefit is the cost is only a fraction of what you would pay for ...

• Home Interior candles. How about that?

I love Betty Crockers food products and cooking magazines. Why wouldn’t I love the Betty Crocker brand of candles?

I wish I had picked up the other scents, like Lemon merang pie, chocolate chip cookie dough, and Pumpkin Pie to name a few.

If you run across Bettty Crocker Candles, pick

up a few. You will love the price, and the scent is so much more pleasing than traditional dollar store candles!

I like this brand of candles, and will continue to purchase them when ever I find them in stores, especially when they only cost a dollar! How can you beat that price for such a great quailty of candle?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 462508450320231/k2311a0825/8.25.08