Glade Air Infusions  » Housewares  »
  • I love Glade air infusions air freshening spray
  • So I decided to use it at my local Kroger marketplace
  • I like the price, even though I am really cheap, always trying to save some cash and cut corners
  • Glade Air Infusions cost around one dollar and sixty cents per can
  • Normally I don't like peaches, but this aerosol air spray does the trick

• by toya denver

The Glade company has done it again! I love Glade air infusions air freshening spray. I probably would not have bought a can of it, as I love the standard old glade air freshener, but I got a coupon from the Sunday paper for buy 1 get 1 free. So I decided

to use it at my local Kroger marketplace.

I like the price, even though I am really cheap, always trying to save some cash and cut corners. Glade Air Infusions cost around one dollar and sixty cents per can. I know it is only sixty cents more than the standard can of ...

• Glade air freshener. Without the coupon I simply would have never purchased this air freshener aerosol spray. Why change products if you are happy with the end result, and it is less expensive to stick to your tried and true brand?

What I love about Glade Air Infusions is pretty simple, the fragrance

is refreshingly different, I got berry, and peach and petals. Gotta say Loves It! Normally I don’t like peaches, but this aerosol air spray does the trick. No more stink in the air. The fragrance lasts for almost an hour, and it really does freshen up the scent of any stinky room!

Glade Air Infusions

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532508450310231/k2311a0825/8.25.08