Weeds season 1  » TV  »
  • I was home alone, and the house was so quiet, I found myself seeking a dvd to keep me company
  • I consider it to be a great investment of my twenty dollars, thanks to wal-Mart
  • I am so impressed with showtime because of this season

• by toya denver

I watched Weeds Season One on DVD again last week. I was home alone, and the house was so quiet, I found myself seeking a dvd to keep me company.

As I riffled through the possibiltites I found Weeds season 1 and I threw it in the dvd player.

I was mesmerized by weeds seaon one,

just as I was the first time I watched it. I consider it to be a great investment of my twenty dollars, thanks to wal-Mart. It was thirty four at Best Buy…

weeds is a pretty risky show, but wonderfully dramatic, and innovative. I am so impressed with showtime because of this season.

If you have ...

• not seen it : Her husband dies, no life insurance!

She starts selling Weed to support her family, lots of great drama occours, you get to know the local thugs and housewives, and you will be left shocked at the end of more than one episode.

If you want something great and fascinating to view

try Weeds season 1 , you will be watching 2 and 3 too!

Season four is currently airing on showtime, and will be available on dvd soon, I am sure. Wal Mart carries the season at twenty bucks a season, it is a good price. Or check Amazon.com, you might find it cheaper there, or ebay.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 102508450300231/k2311a0825/8.25.08