Marriott Hotel Singapore  » Hotels  »
320 Orchard Road , Singapore
  • So, it was always most convenient to stay at a hotel right on Orchard Road or close enough to conveniently get to it
  • I was so impressed from the moment I walked in to the reception lounge
  • The inhouse restaurants were excellent serving a variety of delicious Singaporean and international cuisines
  • I would definitely suggest Marriott Hotel to my colleagues and friends back home for their visits to Sinagapore on business or holiday trips

• by Mark Williams

When I was visiting Singapore on business trips, most of my activities were in the Orchard Road business district. So, it was always most convenient to stay at a hotel right on Orchard Road or close enough to conveniently get to it. On one of my trips, I chose to stay at the Marriott Hotel located right on Orchard Road. It was a very beautiful and impressive place with a unique towering pagoda shape.

It was located right in the heart of the business district. I was so impressed from the moment I walked in to the reception lounge. It was so spacious and beautifully furnished.

The staff at the reception counter were

very friendly and hospitable, making sure that the guest received the attention needed. I had a suite on a high floor with an awesome view of the City skyline along the Orchard Road. The suite was luxuriously furnished and had all the amenities to make the stay pleasant and comfortable, satellite TV, mini bar, coffee make, IDD telephone, and internet access too which was essential for business travellers like me to keep in touch with my office back home.

The inhouse restaurants were excellent serving a variety of delicious Singaporean and international cuisines. Room service was also perfect, very prompt and courteous, at all time making sure the guest received what was ordered.

• There were many restaurants nearby along the Orchard Road too, just a few minutes walking distance.

That was nice to go out for a walk and enjoy dinners in the evening. There were many shops along the Orchard Road, and also Lucky Plaza, one of the largest and most popular shopping malls in Singapore. The business centre in the hotel had all the facilities to provide me with the services for preparing my business papers and documents.

The hotel also provides meeting places for business communities to hold seminars and conferences. The meeting room was huge and had all the facilties for the meetings. The lobby lounge was an excellent place to relax while

enjoying refreshing cocktails at the end of a long busy day.

Marriott Hotel was an excellent place for business travellers and holiday makers. The location was very central in the City close to business districts and places of interest for visitors. My stay at the Marriott Hotel was very pleasant and memorable.

The facilities were perfect and the staff in all the departments were very friendly and hospitable. I look forward to going back there should I have the opportunity to visit Singapore again in the near future. I would definitely suggest Marriott Hotel to my colleagues and friends back home for their visits to Sinagapore on business or holiday trips.

Marriott Hotel on Orchard Road definitely is a perfect place to stay right in the heart of the City.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22508450200231/k2311a0825/8.25.08