JW Marriott Hotel Bangkok  » Hotels  »
4 Sukhumvit Road , Soi 2 , Bangkok , Thailand.
  • During one of my visits to Bangkok, Thailand, on a business trip, with many of my business meetings scheduled to be in the Sukhumvit business district, I decided to stay at a hotel on the Sukhumvit Road
  • I was very much impressed with the place from the moment I walked in to the reception lounge
  • There were many restaurants serving delicious Thai and international cuisines
  • I enjoyed the buffet breakfasts, lunches, and dinners at the Marriott Cafe
  • I would definitely suggest the Hotel to my colleagues and friends for their visits to Bangkok on business or holiday trips

• by Mark Williams

During one of my visits to Bangkok, Thailand, on a business trip, with many of my business meetings scheduled to be in the Sukhumvit business district, I decided to stay at a hotel on the Sukhumvit Road. There were many excellent hotels along the Sukhumvit Road. From amongst them, I chose to stay at the JW Marriott Hotel. That was an excellent choice.

Marriott Hotel was located right on the Sukhumvit main road, right in the heart of the City in the bustling business core. I was very much impressed with the place from the moment I walked in to the reception lounge. It was so huge and delightfully furnished.

The staff at the reception counter were all so friendly and hospitable, greeting with smiles and Thai ways of courtesy

making me feel as if coming back home. The bellboys were also so helpful bringing my luggage from the taxi and up to my suite. I had an executive suite on a high floor with a stunning view of the Bangkok city skyline.

It was very spacious and beautifully furnished and had all the amenities to make the stay pleasant and comfortable, satellite TV, regrigerator, mini bar, coffee maker, IDD telephone, and internet access too which was really essential for business travellers like me to keep in touch with my office back home. The restaurants in the hotel, I must say, were really grand and special too. There were many restaurants serving delicious Thai and international cuisines.

I enjoyed the buffet breakfasts, lunches, and dinners at the ...

• Marriott Cafe. There were a big variety of delicious items. I liked Japanese food at the Japanese Restaurant too.

Room services were excellent, very prompt and courteous, making sure that the guest received what was ordered. The lobby lounge was an excellent place to relax while enjoying refreshing cocktails at the end of the long busy day. The business center in the hotel was very well facilitated with hi-tech equipment.

The staff was very skilled and helpful in getting my business papers and documents done. The location of the JW Marriott Hotel was very convenient for me to get to the places of my business meetings, by taxi and by skytrain which ran right along the Sukhumvit main road. The sky train had become the fastest way to travel

about in the City, to business districts and the major shopping centers.

The Emporium, Central World Plaza, Gaysorn Plaza, Siam Center, Mah Boon Krong Shopping Center were all along the skytrain route. There were many very nice restaurants in the area too. I went out on a few evenings taking a walk along the Sukhumvit Road.

My stay at the JW Marriott Hotel was very comfortable and memorable. The facilities were excellent and the staff in all the departments were very friendly and hospitable. It was an excellent place to stay for business travellers like me, and for tourists and holiday makers.

I look forward to going back to JW Marriott Hotel should I have the oportunity to visit Bangkok in the near future. I would definitely suggest the Hotel to my colleagues and friends for their visits to Bangkok on business or holiday trips.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22508450120231/k2311a0825/8.25.08