Micasa Hotel Yangon  » Hotels  »
17 Kaba Aye Pagoda Road , Yankin Township , Yangon , Myanmar
  • I was very impressed with the hotel from the moment I walked in to the reception lobby
  • The inhouse restaurant was quite large serving a variety of delicious Myanmar and international cuisines
  • I enjoyed the breakfast buffets every morning
  • It was very convenient for me to get to the places of my business appointments in the downtown core
  • I would also definitely recommend Micasa Hotel to my colleagues and friends back home for their visits to Yangon

• by Mark Williams

During one of my business trips to Yangon, Myanmar, I stayed at the Micasa Hotel. I chose this hotel for its ideal location for me. It was just ten minutes from the Yangon International Airport, and right close to the Kaba Aye Pagoda Road which led into the downtown business core. It was on an alley in a very pleasant and quiet environment.

I was very impressed with the hotel from the moment I walked in to the reception lobby. It was very spacious and beautifully furnished. The staff at the reception counter were very friendly and courteous, traditional Myanmar hospitality making me feel

like coming back home.

I had a nice room on a high floor with an awesome view of the surrounding skyline. It was beautifully furnished, and had all the amenities needed to make the stay comfortable, a kingsize bed, satellite TV, refrigerator, mini bar, coffee make, and internet access too which was very helpful for business travellers like me to keep in touch with my headoffice back home. The inhouse restaurant was quite large serving a variety of delicious Myanmar and international cuisines.

I enjoyed the breakfast buffets every morning. Room service was excellent too, very friendly and fast making sure that the guests ...

• received what they had ordered for. It was very convenient for me to get to the places of my business appointments in the downtown core.

It just took fifteen minutes to the downtown. The shopping centers were also closeby in the downtown area. I didn’t miss to walk around in the Bogyoke Market, the largets shopping center in the City.

The business center in the hotel was always helpful in getting my business papers and documentation done in a proper way. The staff was very efficient and cooperative. I enjoyed doing my daily exercizes in the fitness club in the hotel.

It was really well

facilitated for the exercizes one wished to do. The hotel lobby lounge was an excellent place to relax enjoying refreshing cocktails at the end of a long busy day. Micasa Hotel was an excellent place for business travellers like me and for holiday makers.

The facilities were very comfortable and the staff in all the departments were always ready to provide the best service. I look forward to going back there again if I should have the opportunity to visit Yangon in the future. I would also definitely recommend Micasa Hotel to my colleagues and friends back home for their visits to Yangon.

I am sure they would be very happy to be there.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22508450070231/k2311a0825/8.25.08