Sedona Hotel Mandalay Myanmar  » Hotels  »
No. 1 Junction of 26th. and 66 th. Street , Mandalay , Myanmar
  • I was so impressed with the place from the moment I walked in to the reception lounge
  • I really enjoyed the buffet breakfasts in the resturant on the lobby floor
  • I would definitely recommend Sedona Hotel Mandalay to my colleagues and friends for their holiday trips to the City of Mandalay

• by Mark Williams

Mandalay is absolutely an exotic City with all the splendour and grandeur of Royalty. The Mandalay Fort surrrounded by the moat certainly is historical beauty of the City. On one of my visits to Mandalay, I wanted to stay at a place in the downtown region close to the Mandalay Palace. Sedona Hotel was the perfect choice.

It was located very near to the Mandalay Palace, and was just a few minutes to the downtown district. It was one of the most modern hotels in the City. I was so impressed with the place from

the moment I walked in to the reception lounge.

It was so spacious and luxuriously furnished. The staff at the reception counter were very courteous and hospitable extending warm welcome making me feel like coming back home. I had a suite on a high floor with a wonderful view of the Mandalay Palace.

The suite was very spacious and exotically furnished with the touch of Myanmar decoration. All the amenities to make the stay pleasant and comfortable were there, satellite TV, refrigerator, mini bar, IDD telephone. The inhouse restaurants served a variety of Myanmar and international cuisines.

...

• I really enjoyed the buffet breakfasts in the resturant on the lobby floor. Room services were excellent too, very prompt and hospitable. Sedona Hotel was ideally located to visit around the downtown shopping centres, the highly revered Buddist Pagodas, and the secenic Mandalay hill region, and the famous grand Ayeyarwaddy River.

I had the service of the rental car available from the service counter in the hotel. The business centre was very helpful with services for preparing business papers if needed and internet. The lobby lounge was an excellent place to relax with a refreshing cocktail

at the end of the busy day touring in the City.

Sedona Hotel Mandalay was an excellent place for business travellers and tourists too. With ideal location and the excellent facilties, it was a perfect place for all visitors to Mandalay. My stay there was very pleasant and comfortable.

It was very much a memorable experience. I look forward to going back there should I have the opportunity to visit Mandalay again in the future. I would definitely recommend Sedona Hotel Mandalay to my colleagues and friends for their holiday trips to the City of Mandalay.

I am absolutely sure they would really enjoy their stay there.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22508450050231/k2311a0825/8.25.08