Burger King Jamaica
Jamaica
  • I have a very important issue with the Burger King franchise here in Jamaica, while I haven't been all over the island to witness and verify that it is the same across the country, I make point to those that I have been in
  • The problem I have with these establishments is that the workers never seem to be wearing gloves while serving the food
  • Myself and some other people I know, refuse to eat at the Burger King locations due to that obvious fact

• by Jermaine McKenzie

I have a very important issue with the Burger King franchise here in Jamaica, while I haven’t been all over the island to witness and verify that it is the same across the country, I make point to those that I have been in. The locations are in the Sagicor Shopping Mall in Spanish Town, St.

Catherine,

Kew Kingston and the one near Soverign Centre in Kingston.

The problem I have with these establishments is that the workers never seem to be wearing gloves while serving the food.

Is this the Burger King standard or is this just an isolated incident that is just in Jamaica? I really need to find out what measures ...

• are being taken to ensure that this is addressed.

How can you have people serving food to the masses and they are not wearing proper seving equipment in their outlets.

Myself and some other people I know, refuse to eat at the Burger King locations due to that obvious fact.

This is my point of view and

I speak or make mention of no other person’s view on this matter.

This is my issue with Burger King and I do hope that they rectify the siuation very soon as I believe it is not very sanitary.

My rating n the Burger King Food Stores here in the locations I have mention is what the following rating represents.

RICARDO BARKER says :

Hi. I`m a student at the University of the West Indies I heard that Burger King Jamaica offer scholarships to tertiary students. Please inform me about the terms conditions eligibility of these scholarships. My e-mail address is odracirrekrab gmail.com my tel. is 1-876-883-2284. PLEASE RESPOND.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272508449870231/k2311a0825/8.25.08