Dish Network Sattilite Services of Phoenix AZ  » Satellite services  »
1.0
Phoenix AZ
  • Dish Network may be good for some people but for us it was an unpleasent experience

• by Theresa Walker

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

We have been using dish network for Ten months now and it has been a long ordeal. A very small part has been our fault for not shutting it down. You see it has to shut down to download their programing.

It only takes two minutes, but we are night owls and

are up all night. It innterupts whatever you are watching, sometimes for five minutes.

That is only a small part of the problems we have had with Dish Network. The remote controls don’t work half the time and have to be replaced.

The remotes are also supposed to work only on the tv it is programed for. We have two systems for four rooms.

We have two number one remotes, one is black for the second system and the main system is silver. When we watch tv in the living room, whoever watches the tv in dinning room changes the channel, it also changes ...

• Dish Network Sattilite Services of Phoenix AZ
      in the living room.

Finally, when I called to have them fix the problems with the second system, I told them I was not going to pay a service call. We have insurance and it could not fixed over the phone.

The main system which was working stopped working. My conclusion was

they sent a signal to stop the other system from working.

Dish Network may be good for some people but for us it was an unpleasent experience. My advice is to stay away from Echo Star sattilite and Dish Network services.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 232508448541231/k2311a0825/8.25.08