Mini Cooper
  • I found that this car, though, takes driving to a whole new level
  • I felt like I could take a turn as fast as I wanted and the little car wouldn't have a problem
  • It was a turbo charged edition, which I highly recommend if you enjoy being pressed back into your seat as you accelerate

• by J.K.

I love to drive different cars! I found that this car, though, takes driving to a whole new level. It is absolutely amazing! I never like the Cooper Mini’s, then last year my buddy had one and let me mess around with it.

It changed my opinion

forever! I had never felt so one with the road before.

I felt like I could take a turn as fast as I wanted and the little car wouldn’t have a problem.

It has so much power (probably because it is so light) and get up and go its astonishing.

It was a turbo charged edition, which I highly recommend if you enjoy being pressed back into your seat as you accelerate! It has tight steering, and a very smooth ride for its low wheel base.

Best of all its gas mileage is outstanding ...

• Mini Cooper
      due to its small size.

The obvious downfall of such a car is it’s small stature.

It looks like it has barely enough room to put a human in let alone a family or baggage.

It actually does fit the driver and a passenger quite well.

I

wasn’t scrunched at all and was very comfortable.

It has enough storage for maybe a couple back packs and bags.

It is not for the family, or even a long time traveler, but for a commuter, or college student this is a perfect little car to purchase!

Mini Cooper

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 92508448531231/k2311a0825/8.25.08