Red Lobster  » Restaurants  »
South Charleston, West Virginia
  • So whenever I get a chance I like to eat at a Red Lobster

• by J.K.

I am a pretty big seafood fan. So whenever I get a chance I like to eat at a Red Lobster. I know this is not “true seafood” for diehard fans, but I like it.This was one of the cleanest feeling restaurants I had been to in a long time. It seems to be a newer

Red Lobster, and was well run. It had a nice warm decor. The food was pretty good. I got the Maui Loua, and it was slightly over cooked. Other than that my partners food was great. Our appetizer came out fast and the rolls were hot and fresh.

The service was very good, I was able ...

• to have an intelligent with the waitress which seems to be getting rare. She was on top of things, and got all our order right. The food all came out pretty quickly, especially for how busy it was. The bathrooms were clean (this is very important for true critics). I also love how these types of
        restaurants make the environment conversation friendly, with faint music and soft lights. At the same time, though, they provide outside entertainment like tv’s in the background. This always helps when you run out of stuff to talk about.

SO overall this was a very good restaurant, and I will definately be eating there quite often in the future.

Red Lobster

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72508448501131/k2311a0825/8.25.08