PC Adventure Game-Crime Stories  » Games  »
  • It's not that terrible to spoil the pleasure of playing, but sometimes I felt like turning the sound off
  • The tasks or mysteries aren't very complicated, so the game is finished in a couple of days (depending of course on time you spend playing it every day - I did it an hour or two every evening for less than a week) I am not a big fan of adventure games, but this one managed to keep my attention - probably I have finished it before I got bored

• by Hugo
      A nice adventure game, Crime Stories follows up the File of Martin Mystere, with the same character in a ‘leading role’. In this new game Martin Mystere - a police detective - has to solve another criminal case - a murder of a scientist.

So basically the

main thing here is to ask as many questions as possible, get the evidences and find a murderer.

The graphical part of the game is rather good.

The creators put an effort to make it as realistic as possible.

The sound part is a bit worse.

Not really synchronized with the actions.

It’s not that terrible to spoil the pleasure of playing, but sometimes I felt like turning the sound off.

The Crime Stories is a usual point and click game.

You follow the story, make decision or choices, visit locations , pick up things,

• PC Adventure Game-Crime Stories
      talk to people - everything is activated by the means of clicking.

The game is build up on several tasks which have to be completed before Martin can move further.

The tasks or mysteries aren’t very complicated, so the game is finished in a couple of days (depending

of course on time you spend playing it every day - I did it an hour or two every evening for less than a week) I am not a big fan of adventure games, but this one managed to keep my attention - probably I have finished it before I got bored.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2860444851130/k2311a046/4.6.06