Old Navy Metallic flip flops  » Clothes  »
  • I love this the new design of the Old Navy flip flop that come in several metallic hues this summer
  • The first pair I bought were the silver color
  • In my opinion the price of $5 is well worth the price, even though most Old Navy flip flops are usually 2 for $5
  • The metallic colors I found were silver, gold and bronze

• by Bfastattiffanys

I love this the new design of the Old Navy flip flop that come in several metallic hues this summer.

The first pair I bought were the silver color. I tried them on in the store and thought my usual size felt small. I tried on a size larger and was pleased at how comforable it felt. They are also designed more narrow than those of previous years and the straps are thinner. The fit is more comforable though. They seem to hug my

feet better than other flip flops.

I wore them the entire first day after the purchase and I swear they are the most comfortable flip flops I have ever worn. It’s almost a spongy feeling. There a little raised bumps that are almost massaging to the foot but not to the point where it would be noticable throughout the day. Usually when I where flip flips out and leave them sitting in the sun while in the pool or on a lounge chair they ...

• will get hot. These did not.

I have since worn them for a full day at the zoo and at several amusement parks and they stayed comforable throughout the day. The straps did not bother me during the long day of wearing them either.

I feel the soles are holding up well also. I have walked on gravel, rocks and my puppy has even chewed on them a little and they are still fully intact. The other flip flops I own that have undergone

the same abuse look tarnished or have holes in them from the teeth marks. The material is the more resilliant than the foam-like material of last years Old Navy flip flops.

In my opinion the price of $5 is well worth the price, even though most Old Navy flip flops are usually 2 for $5. I plan to purchase them in several colors.

The metallic colors I found were silver, gold and bronze. All of the colors would go with almost any casual outfit. You can’t go wrong with metallics.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 552508448491131/k2311a0825/8.25.08