Almay Smart Shade Makeup
0.5
  • I saw the advertisement for Almay Smart Shade Foundation Makeup on TV so I bought some to try out
  • I think the whole statement that it adjusts colors is false
  • It cost more than other products that do work

• by alwayswinning

I saw the advertisement for Almay Smart Shade Foundation Makeup on TV so I bought some to try out. Sorry ladies but I would not waist my money if I were you. I have always found it to be hard to get just the right shade and though since this makeup was suppose to

adjust itself to your perfect color it might be just what I need.

Nope! It is not a good product at all. I think the whole statement that it adjusts colors is false.

It comes out one color and goes on and just kind of rubs in like lotion. It stays the same ...

• as when it came out of the tube.

It does not work at all. I could not be more disappointed.

It did nothing to even out my skin tone or provide coverage. I might as well have just used regular lotion.

That is all this is, colored lotion. It does not do what they

say it does.

It cost more than other products that do work. This was a really bad buy and I won’t be making the same mistake again.

This makes me leary of other Almay products. What will they put out next that does not work? Oh well lesson learned.

This makeup was a total flop in my book.

Almay Smart Shade Makeup
    renie says :

I am curious to try this product, especially for my 70 year old mon who has developed un-even coloring with age. I use Cover Girl Smoothies, and have loved their product for years. However, it just doesn`t softly blend my mother`s coloring. She deffinitely does not want something as opaque as most foundations appear to be. Can you explain why the Almay product might suit her needs better than CG Smoothies?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312508448421131/k2311a0825/8.25.08