Mc Donalds Quezon City  » Restaurants  »
1.5
Eastwood City Libis Quezon City Philippines
  • Unfortunately, they failed to meet what they have said
  • The problem here is that the manager did not give proper attention to the orders that are in pending
  • I got disappointed considering my order was just a chicken fillet

• by Janice Vedia

I’m writing this to discuss regarding the service that I had experienced at McDonalds in Eastwood Libis, Quezon City Philippines. Actually, the order was for my colleague because she asked me to buy chicken fillet without drinks. I asked for a chicken fillet and the order taker said that it would take 10 minutes to be served.

Then I said sure for 10 minutes. While waiting, I always

check the time on my phone.

10 minutes started from 2:38 am . As expected, the food will be served by 2:48 or 2:50 .

Unfortunately, they failed to meet what they have said. I went to the counter and asked about the order.

They told me for another 4 minutes. I did agree.

But I saw another customer complaining for the same order but that particular customer,

• a guy to be specific was next to me on the queuing line. The problem here is that the manager did not give proper attention to the orders that are in pending.

They first gave the chicken fillet to that guy. I told them that I order first before the guy.

But then, the crew told me to wait for another 4 minutes. I got disappointed considering my

order was just a chicken fillet.

Moreover, I already waited for 10 minutes, then another 4 minutes, then again another 4 minutes??? What more annoying is that the manager was just looking and laughing inside the kitchen while his staff was having a conversation with me regarding my order. Yes, my order was only a chicken fillet, but McDonalds never know that chicken fillet could bring them down.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72508448341131/k2311a0825/8.25.08