Surat Diamond Jewellery
  • I have beautiful diamond ear rings which I purchased from Surat Diamond Jewellery, I have n't gone to the shop
  • I gone to the site and selected the design I liked from the catalog and booked the order

• by krishnakomali
      I have beautiful diamond ear rings which I purchased from Surat Diamond Jewellery, I have n’t gone to the shop. But I ordered online.

I gone to the site and

selected the design I liked from the catalog and booked the order.

They have delivered to my home which is far away from Mumbai within one week.

Surat diamond Jewellery is ...

• famous for diamond rings,ear rings,neck lace,bracelets,bangles, etc.

You can shop whatever you want by visiting the site and selecting desired design from the variety of models and designs.

And I forgot

to tell you one thing.

they have also sent me the guarantee card regarding quality of the diamonds I ordered along with the product.

The site address is suratdiamond.

com.

So try it and see.

padma says :

Seems that every single review that praises Surat Diamonds is written by professionals (above) and not only Surat Diamonds, also the other comments praising other jewellery outlets which is sickening. no reviewer will write like an advertisement giving so much of details on how to contact etc.. this is simply terrible that even reviews are not spared by these ruthless companies

Hi Padma,

It is me who have answered three questions above giving contact details and other information about Surat Diamond. I am no way related to the company. I had just once visited them in 2005. The review is based on the personal experience and hence to help other consumers contact details are provided. There are thousand of reviews on this website which is not in praise of the stuff being reviewed. If the personal experience is good, the review will also have a positive tone. It is that simple.

usha says :

I need Surat Diamonds shop address in bangalore, Karnataka.

Galega says :

There are no shop in Bangalore of Surat Diamond. Though there are some resellers.

This company generally sells diamond through the Internet. You can access this website to get more details about shopping. Don’t worry this is one of the most reputed online jewellery shops of India, and hence there is no problems in making online orders.

For details, you may contact their customer care number: 022-23860997

Manish says :

Hi there, I wanted to purchase from Surat Diamond Jewellery from their website. I have got a discount coupon from them. Before buying I wanted to make sure that they are a reliable website. How will you recommend them? Are the diamond genuine. Where is there shop in Mumbai. Manish

Hi Manish,

Yes, this is a reliable shop. You can do shopping online through their website.

There is no retail shop in Mumbai. However, their Indian headquarters are located in Mumbai. If you want you can contact them. Here is the address:

Surat Diamond Jewellery Pvt. Ltd.
    Vasant Vihar, 5th Floor
    31, Dr. D D Sathye Marg
    Mumbai

Contact Number: 022-2386997

Dushyanth says :

Just saw some other reviews elsewhere. Sounds like it`s a fraud company. Was about to shop from them, but am now getting cold feet.

Galega says :

I don’t know how you can say them to be a fraud company. On the contrary, I have very good experience with them. Though I have shopped only once (for an ear ring), If found them worth recommending.

They have got almost all security certification. You can clearly see VeriSign mark on their website. They are also following rules of buyers’ protection.

nikunj says :

I am from surat.Surat is favorite for diamond jewelley. Most of it export to out of india. I like surat

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4560444831130/k2311a046/4.6.06