Tuxedo mastercard  » Finance  »
  • What i think is great about this card is you dont get yourself into debt as you only can spend money you have placed onto the card yes they do take some small fees but id rather pay those than end up owing a credit card company £500.00 plus,scince joining i have had no problems with customer services and no problems using the card ,other members of the family have now taken out a card to and i strongly recomend these

• by daxus

The tuxedo mastercard is a prepaid card that you pay money on and can use in shops or on the internet. It does involve charges if you use a cash machine or top up but can be invaluble for people with bad credit.

Mine was offered to me via a finance company and because i have fairly bad credit it means i have no debit card and need to use alot of cash.

To register for the card i had to fill out a straight

forward page that wasnt to complicated and send in some i.

d.

I was really pleased when two days after i posted my application i recived a confirmation email saying they had all my documents everything was correct and i would recive my card in 2 weeks,this put my mind at rest nothing had gone missing and i didnt have to do anything else.

I can log in and check my balance online anytime i wish which is great and recive a balance on my mobile phone ...

• if i want.

I have another prepaid card but as it was a maestro i wasnt able to use it in many places as it isnt a chip and pin,the tuxedo master card is a chip and pin and i have had no problems with it not being accepted.

those than end up owing a credit card company £500 plus,scince joining i have had no problems with customer services and no problems using the card ,other members of the family have now taken out a card to and i strongly recomend these.

You can also order multiple cards my mum has a card that lets her use my account in a emergency,this gives me huge piece of mind that some one trusted can use my account if needed,no matter how good or bad your credit this card is for eveyone

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 422508448241131/k2311a0825/8.25.08