Garnier fructis fortifying shampoo
  • I bought the shampoo for 115 Indian rupees
  • My hair continued to remain dry and above that hair fall problem was added

• by fleur_petal

I recently bought garnier fructis fortifying shampoo with oil repair. The shampoo is provided with nutritive fruit micro oils for dry, rough, sensitized hair and is used for regular, frequent use. The shampoo is said to strengthen your hair from deep within.

It has extracts from apricot and avocado. I had bought the shampoo mainly because of the international brand name Garnier

and Loreal associated with the product.

I bought the shampoo for 115 Indian rupees. The shampoo did not give any much of lather.

I habit of applying oil for 1 hour before shampooing. The shampoo was not at all successful in removing the oil.

I had to use the shampoo again the next day to remove the oily effect. I used the ...

• shampoo for 7 days and experienced lot of hair fall.

My hair used to fall even when I used to comb my hair. No silky effect or shiny effect as promised by the shampoo was seen.

My hair continued to remain dry and above that hair fall problem was added. The shampoo was having a very mild smell.

The fragrance was not

at all catchy and after the wash my hair still smelled of the oil and not of the shampoo and was a big disappointment. When I inquired about this to my other friends to my surprise even they were not happy with the results and were experiencing hair fall.

When I changed my shampoo to other brand my hair fall suddenly stopped.

Garnier fructis fortifying shampoo

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312508448231131/k2311a0825/8.25.08