Schwarzkopf taft mousse  » Cosmetics  »
  • I found one shampoo that makes my hear nice to comb, but it also makes my hair soft so it makes my curls awful and flat
  • Unfortunately that's not easy to achieve because not all the products are good for my hair
  • I like Schwarzkopf company because they really have a lot of good products and lately my sister has bought so many of them because she adores them that I've tried some of them and I must admit that I liked them
  • So when I saw Schwarzkopf taft looks, curly look mousse in the shop I decided to try it out, I've tried so many products that I didn't like so one more couldn't harm
  • I know that the confection is not very important if the product is good, but I think that the most of the people buy new things if they like the confection because they can't know anything about the product

• by Tayla
      I have very curly hair but very thin as silk so my curls are not well defined and I have to take great care of them if I want them to look nice. As my hear is silky I have lots of nodes in my hear and I can’t comb it well without pulling half of it out. When I was little I always cried when my mum combed my hair, it was my night mare. I found one shampoo that makes my hear nice to comb, but it also makes my hair soft so it makes my curls awful and flat. So I have to use something to define them and to make them look nice because I really like when my curls look nice. Unfortunately that’s not easy to achieve because not all the products are good for my hair.

In the last few years I tried lots of products to define my curls, some of them I even bought put only once and never again, the largest part of them were different mousses

but they made my hair so greasy that I had to wash my hair almost every day and those mousses would also make my curls very hard and plastic and I really didn’t like that because then they would look dirty very soon. My hair wasn’t nice even the day I washed it because some parts were stick together. I wasn’t able to comb my hear the next morning at all. I combed my hair just when I washed it and when it was wet. I even broke some combs in my hear.

Few months ago I went to one supermarket with my friend and I saw Schwarzkopf taft looks, curly look mousse. I already used some products of Schwarzkopf and I liked them a lot because they didn’t make my hair greasy. I like Schwarzkopf company because they really have a lot of good products and lately my sister has bought so many of them because she adores them that I’ve tried some of them and I must admit that I liked them. So when I saw Schwarzkopf taft looks, curly look mousse in the shop I decided to try it out, I’ve tried so many products that I didn’t like so one more couldn’t harm. I put Schwarzkopf mousse on my wet hair, and after that I dry it with the hair drier.

When my hear is dry it looks fresh and clean and it’s not all stick together nor plastic. Also my curls look great and they are nicely define for days because the mousse is extra strong but it also makes them soft and they have volume. I liked it the first time I tried it. The mouse is nice and dense but not too dense and the hair absorbs it very well. I have very long hair and I don’t have to put lots of mousse to make my hair better.

I put just the quantity that can stay in my hand. I put this mousse even after I swim in the sea, when it’s all full of salt, without washing it at home with shampoo and ...

• Schwarzkopf taft mousse
      it looks great. The most important thing is that my hear isn’t stick all together so I can comb it every day without washing it. This mouse also doesn’t leave white spots on the hair and I am so glad it doesn’t because I hate that. I also like how the mousse smells.

The smell is very light but the hair smells for hours. It reminds me on mix of tropic fruit, like one big glass of tropic fruit juice or like a children bubble gum because it is rather sweet. I would recommend Schwarzkopf taft looks, curly look mousse to every one who has problems with definition of the curls and problem with combing the hear. It will not be stick all together and you will not have to wash your hear every day. In this way you’ll save lot’s of time, especially people who have long hear because I know how annoying it can be to wash and dry long hair, and you’ll save money on shampoos too.

The confection contains 300 ml and

it costs 2 or 3 Euro. I like the design very much because it’s very simple, nice coloured, the colour is very bright blue and silver while the cap and the disperser are of very bright orange colour. The colours are so strong bright and shiny that you feel as if this product was calling you from the shelved at the shop. Well the bottle little too tall so I can’t put it on the shelf where I have all my cosmetics but it’s so nice light blue, like sea, with dark grey picture and white letters. On the other part they made more visible important things with light violet colour.

The cap is plastic, it’s transparent light orange. The disperser is also light orange. The combination of this two colours (blue and orange) makes the confection more visible on the shelf in the shop. I know that the confection is not very important if the product is good, but I think that the most of the people buy new things if they like the confection because they can’t know anything about the product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312508448221131/k2311a0825/8.25.08