Blue Mountain community College
Eastern Oregon

• by little_momma

As you may know looking for a college that fits your needs takes time. The college I started out in was Blue mountain Community college. Blue Mountain is homebased in Pendelton Oregon and has an off campus branch in Hermiston Oregon and one in Baker City Oregon. The different locations alone make this an ideal college if you don’t want to deal with a normal campus. The branches are small and compacted on to a small lot in each town with a couple of small moduels used as class buildings.

While attending

Blue mountain community college I went to the Baker City branch. I had the advantage of having teachers there in the class and for easier classes I had the advantage of being able to do distance learning through a teacher in Pendleton. I just emailed my assignments to the teacher as I finished them at my own pace. I had enough flexability in my scheduel to work full time and raise my two kids. The branches of the college also allowed you to have smaller class sizes and gave the teachers ...

• time to help each person that needs help.

Blue Mountain Community College is dedicated to the success of their students and they go out of their way to help make you as comfortable as possible. I actually transfered to the main campus after my first year and the Baker City branch set up a guided tour for me with one of the students who attended Baker’s branch the year before and then transfered. They did everything they could think of to help get me ready for my new surroundings. They also made financial

aide super easy. The ladies that work the offices are never in a hurry and take the time to answer all the questions you have and to help you fill out your financial aide applications to get you the maximum in grants and scholorships you qualify for.

I would highly recommend Blue Mountain Community College to anyone wanting to go to college. Its not just for those who just graduated highschool. I went when I was 22 and had classmates that were 50+ years old. Its a very comfortable and welcoming school.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 502508448191131/k2311a0825/8.25.08