Over Her Dead Body  » Movies  »
2.5
  • I decided to watch Over Her Dead Body because I read about the movie story and thought it was an interesting one
  • After watching it, I ended up disappointed because the movie fails to win over the audience
  • I must admit that Over Her Dead Body is not one of the best Paul Rudd movies
  • Over Her Dead Body is the second movie about ghosts this year and definitely there will be comparisons with the movie P
  • I Love You wins the fight for the best ghost related romantic movie

• by Janet

I decided to watch “Over Her Dead Body” because I read about the movie story and thought it was an interesting one. After watching it, I ended up disappointed because the movie fails to win over the audience. The comic moments in this romantic comedy are simply half baked!

“Over Her Dead Body” is about Kate (Eva

Longoria Parker) who dies on her wedding day. Her future husband Henry (Paul Rudd) misses a lot his life partner and on insistence of his dear sister, he goes to a psychic to communicate with her. Ashley the psychic (Lake Bell) doesn’t seem to be making a lot of money out of her work, however, against ...

• her better judgment, she manages to fall in love with Henry. Kate can see everything and isn’t much happy about this situation!

I must admit that “Over Her Dead Body” is not one of the best Paul Rudd movies. I also sense that Lake Bell wasn’t the ideal actress to interpret the funny role of Ashley. I

felt that she was too serious in certain moments when she had to be funny.

“Over Her Dead Body” is the second movie about ghosts this year and definitely there will be comparisons with the movie “P.S. I Love You”. I sense that “P. S. I Love You” wins the fight for the best ghost related romantic movie.

Over Her Dead Body

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112508448151131/k2311a0825/8.25.08