Creed- Weathered  » Music  »
  • I found it to really be a good CD to listen to when I was driving at night and wanted to stay awake, but at the same time wanted to be contemplative
  • It has some of the best songs I have ever heard
  • They are deep lyrics that I thought were very well written
  • It is one of my alltime favorites and I highly recommend it

• by J.K.

This is a very deep CD. Its filled with powerful lyrics and thrashing beats that really get you thinking. I found it to really be a good CD to listen to when I was driving at night and wanted to stay awake, but at the same time wanted to be contemplative.

The beginning of the CD has a lot of just hard rock songs. They

get your blood flowing and really can pump you up/ make you angry.

The middle part is where the CD really blossoms. It has some of the best songs I have ever heard.

It really just takes you on a journey until the end of the last song which is a lullaby. They are deep lyrics that I thought were very well written.

I thought ...

• the music was really good after the first 2 songs. They were allright, just not my favorite.

They seemed to have lost some quality in sacrifice for how hard they were. One Last Breath is one of my alltime favorite songs.

It has a great meaning, and even better melodies and tones which really ties into the lyrics. Scott Stapp’s voice is like none other

(closest would be Pearl Jam)and helps keep this CD from getting old.

I have had it for a long time now and never get too tired of it like most of my other CDs. It really is the best of all their CDs in my opinion, (if only the song Higher had been on this album).

It is one of my alltime favorites and I highly recommend it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 142508448111131/k2311a0825/8.25.08