Tylenol pm  » Medicine  »
  • This was fine, until 3 months later I found I could not sleep without my vicodan
  • That night I took them and slept like a log all night long, I bought my own bottle, and tylenol pm really help me to get a pain free good nights rest, and I don't need these over the counter pills to sleep

• by latoya pledge

I take Tylenol pm on a regular basis. It helps me to sleep, is effective, easy to take, and supposedly non habit forming. I have tried a variety of pain relievers, and sleeping pills. Nothing works for me like tylenol pm does.

After breaking my arm, it bothers me a lot at night, especially before a storm or if I have carried

a lot of heavy items with it that day, or week really.

Originally my doctor prescribed vicodan for my pain, and he said it would help me to get a good nights sleep. This was fine, until 3 months later I found I could not sleep without my vicodan. I knew it was time to break the habit, and find a new safer ...

• solution.

My friend Casey recommended I start taking tylenol pm, she said it worked great and she occasionally uses it herself. She sent me home with 2 pills to try.

don’t need these over the counter pills to sleep. Thats the best part!

I recommended Tylenol Pm to anyone who loses sleep over pain, this medication will offer you relief, and rest. That makes it a priceless product.

Tylenol is a well known and well trusted brand. This is a safe and effective pain reliever and night time sleep aid combined into one pill.

Tylenol pm

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262408448001231/k2311a0824/8.24.08