Schick Surf n Style razor
  • I paid about seven dollars for the Schick surf n style womens razor
  • I had a bad experience with the Intuition by Schick about a year ago
  • I recommend this razor to anyone looking for a close, smooth knick free shave

• by latoya pledge

Schick Surf n style womens razor is frequently sold at Wal-Mart as well as grocery and drug stores across the country. I purchased a Schick Surf n Style razor while on a vacation and in need of a quick shave. I liked this razor immediately because of the hard plastic case,

and the cute and girly design on the packaging. The razor comes with two replacement blades, a case as mentioned earlier and a suction cup, meant for hanging the razor in the shower.

I paid about seven dollars for the Schick surf n style womens razor. I feel that it was ...

• a good price, for a quality razor. It provides a nice smooth close shave, and the replacement blades are affordable enough to keep me using this razor.

I am surprised that I liked this razor as much as I do. I had a bad experience with the Intuition by Schick about a

year ago. I usually would buy a cheap disposable razor, like the Wal-Mart special for ninety seven cents, but I went out on a limb, and found myself insanely pleased with the Schick surf n style womens razor. I recommend this razor to anyone looking for a close, smooth knick free shave.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312408447901231/k2311a0824/8.24.08