Schick Intuition
0.5
  • I found a coupon for three dollars off , and I headed into Wal-Mart to pick one up
  • At first I was impressed by the design of the razor, and you could hold onto it
  • This razor may be the best razor ever made in the history of the planet earth
  • I noticed my legs kind of hurt, I looked and my shaving cream was red
  • I know it was a defective razor blade, but it got past quality control and I am not taking any chances

• by latoya pledge

I got the Schick Intuition razor, because I had seen so many commercials that I wanted to try it out for myself. I found a coupon for three dollars off , and I headed into Wal-Mart to pick one up. I got a pale purple one, with a pack of replacement blades, which I also

had a nice coupon for, thanks to the Sunday paper.

At first I was impressed by the design of the razor, and you could hold onto it. I was excited to try it out, which is unusual for me. I view shaving as a chore.

Well, let me tell you! This razor may be the best ...

• razor ever made in the history of the planet earth! I lathered up with shaving cream and began my shave. I noticed my legs kind of hurt, I looked and my shaving cream was red. I had cut my leg, badly, on the first swipe!

As it turns out there was a little metal shard sticking

out on the blades, and it cut the S*@t out of me.

Needless to say I returned the unopened replacement blades, and I tossed the Schick Intuition into the trash, I never bought another Intuition! I know it was a defective razor blade, but it got past quality control and I am not taking any chances.

Schick Intuition

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312408447891231/k2311a0824/8.24.08