FMV toilet tissue  » Housewares  »
2.8
  • I am trying to cost my costs and expenses, and that means buying a lot of generics
  • That is half the price, and I think it is just as good at doing the job cottonelle does
  • Well, I was at Kroger and I went to get my standard 4 pack of angel soft toilet tissue, when I saw that the kroger brand, fmv, had toilet tissue on sale for 77 cents a four pack, thats an even better deal, and additional savings so I bought 5 packs

• by latoya pledge

I am trying to cost my costs and expenses, and that means buying a lot of generics. In this economy, I just do not know what else to do, I no longer eat meals away from home, I have started riding the public transportation aka bus when ever I can. Gas so so expensive, I have to ride the

bus a few times a week.

Well I used to buy cottonelle toilet tissue paper, but it is like two dollars a 4 pack anymore. Who can afford that? I buy a lot of angel soft toilet tissue, it is only a dollar a 4 pack. That is half the price, and I think it is just as good at ...

• doing the job cottonelle does… you know what I mean.

packs. I told my loved one, “this is like 7 weeks worth of toilet paper, ok?” I was shocked by how similar fmv is to angel soft toilet tissue.

I rate fmv toilet tissue a good deal and I will buy it anytime it is on sale at a price like that. I will buy many packs to save the extra money!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532408447851231/k2311a0824/8.24.08