Hazelnut cream home trends jar candle  » Other  »
  • I must admit, candles can get expensive, and they all burn the same, I really only care about a yummy fragrance and the soft flicker of candle light
  • I have went wild buying these, as I can get four for the price of my previous brand Way to go wal-Mart

• by latoya pledge

I love fragrant items, as most ladies do. I am a little fanatical about having a warm, inviting and pleasantly scented house.

I burn candles often to set a mood in my house. I must admit, candles can get expensive, and they all burn the same, I really only care about a

yummy fragrance and the soft flicker of candle light.I do not care about the brand.

I started buying Home Trends candles at wal-mart, you can get a lot of scents, in cute little jars for one dollar, or votives for like thirty cents each.

I am hooked on the Hazelnut Cream scent! Wow!

• It is so lovely and yummy! I have went wild buying these, as I can get four for the price of my previous brand

Way to go wal-Mart! My house always has a soft, warm and romantic vibe to it thanks to Home trends Hazelnut Cream small jar candle. After the candle

is burnt out, I replace it with the votives, just trying to reuse items!

Why spend more on a brand name, when you can get a quailty candle at Wal-Mart, and you will also save gasoline because you can buy your candle while grocery shopping, instead of driving to a specialty shop.

Jim Stallings says :

Wal-Mart large jar candles are too large for the Yankee candle flat metal flue. Three paper clips will hold the metal flue on the MAinstay jars. Pull one loop of a paper clip so it is at 90 degree angle. Use the of the loop left on the paper clip to clip the metal flue from the inside of the large center hole. The bent part of the paper clip will fit over the outside of the jar opening. Three paper clips will hold the flue in place. The paper clips will get hot, but the flue will not fall off. The bent part of the paper clip can be cut with wire cutters to shorten for a better appearance.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 122408447811231/k2311a0824/8.24.08