Olay complete plus night firming cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • The cream goes on quite thick, and at first I thought it would be difficult to rub it in to my skin
  • I have problem skin, so I apply an acne cream before Olay complete plus and have had no problems
  • I love the effect of this cream, well worth the $12.99Cdn I paid for it

• by Melissa Glenn
      The Cosmetician at my local drug store said this night cream would be perfect for me and she was right! Olay complete plus ultra-rich night firming cream certainly lives up to its name. Filled with vitamin E and pro-vitamins B5 and

A, my skin appears visibly firmer after 1 month of use.

I slather this cream on generously after bathing at night.

The cream goes on quite thick, and at first I thought it would be difficult to rub it in to my skin.

Not so, this Olay just sinks in to my skin, leaving it smooth, never greasy or too tight.

I have problem skin, so I apply an acne cream before Olay complete plus and have had no problems.

Those little ...

• Olay complete plus night firming cream
      sags around my jaw line and fine lines around my mouth (over 30 problem!) are visibly less pronounced after just one month of use.

I love the effect of this cream, well worth the $12.

99Cdn I paid for it.

I would

have paid double for this effect.

Olay complete plus was formerly Olay provitale.

It has been re-packaged into a jar in a slick gold box.

The Cosmetician assures me this is the Olay product for the 30-35 crowd, and my glowing youthful skin testifies to that!

hina says :

hello i m 20 years old and i hve a baby boy i am breast feeding him and i had so much break outs that ma face is full with spots now,,when i wake up in morning my face is oily,,would u please suggest me that should i go for olaz white radiance because i want my face to be clean from spots and even skin tone.

Galega says :

I wouldn’t suggest you to try Olay White Radiance, because it contains Retin A. You should avoid it during the breastfeeding stage. At this juncture, you should look for a suitable product like an Aloe Vera herbal cream. That should work fine for your kind of requirements.

Tony Montana says :

re : I love the effect of this cream, well worth the $12.99Cdn I paid for it
I think it goes on good slides right through your fingers with no issues highly recommended i you ask me

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3160444781030/k2311a046/4.6.06