Loreal Eye Defense  » Cosmetics  »
  • Ok, all you girls out there know that when I tell you that I had a problem with puffly eyes, I mean it
  • I found mine at Shoppers but I'm sure you can find it almost anywhere they sell loreal makeup

• by Nicolette

AOL Messenger (required to be logged into AIM)Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

Ok, all you girls out there know that when I tell you that I had a problem with puffly eyes, I mean it. Many of you probably have the same problem even if others say that you are overreacting, you know that it is a problem for you.

Whether it is bags, dark circles, or pink and

irritated skin under your eyes, Loreal eye defense can help, it helped me!

Loreal Eye Defense, used every morning and every night helped me see a difference in my unsightly problem within a week.

You just dip your finger in the jar and dot along under your eyes, massage in, and you can even ...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312408447761231/k2311a0824/8.24.08