Clarisonic  » Health  »
  • Running over my nose made me sneeze, but I found that eventually your skin gets used to it
  • After seeing the amazing results, two of my friends have also ordered a Clarisonic and after 4 days, one has already seen improvement
  • I think this product is the best thing for skin care since moisturizer

• by BeeSting77

I LOVE my Clarisonic. Its like a battery powered toothbrush but for your face. Forget all those cleansing brushes that are a rotating buff-puff. This is a much better system. Oscillating, nylon soft bristles that are resistant to bacteria, gently turn back and forth removing all the makeup and oil from your skin. The website features before and after pictures of how well it removes makeup,

and how well it can help men acheive a smooth shave.

My brush arrived right on when the company said it would, complete with a registration card to receive an free brush head. The charger and brush set come in three different colors so you can customize your look, and there are three different types of brush heads, depending on sensitivity of the person’s skin. I went ...

• for the middle of the road, sensitive skin brush and tried it out.

Despite the ticklish sensation I managed to get through the first time. The brush comes with a timer, that tells you when to move to a different region of your face every 20 seconds (forehead, nose and chin, left cheek, and right cheek). Running over my nose made me sneeze, but I found that eventually your

skin gets used to it.

Three weeks of using Clarisonic found me blemish free, with my skin completely smooth. I was amazed at the results and think that it was definetly worth the purchase price. After seeing the amazing results, two of my friends have also ordered a Clarisonic and after 4 days, one has already seen improvement. I think this product is the best thing for skin care since moisturizer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342408447701131/k2311a0824/8.24.08