Dodge Avenger
  • What I have noticed immediately with the Avenger is that it gets really, really great gas mileage

• by calicali57

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

I recently leased my 2008 Dodge Avenger. I used to drive a Jeep Liberty. What I have noticed immediately with the Avenger is that it gets really, really great gas mileage. I didn’t think the Liberty was bad but the Avenger is great!

I am really enjoying the audio system in the Avenger. It came equipped with a hard drive that stores music from your ipod or mp3 player.

You can download your cd’s into it store them in the system. It’s like having your own personal digital music library right in your car! You can also download pictures from your digital camera and view them on the screen!

I love the available storage in the car. The trunk is pretty huge for a car. The back seats fold forward to allow for even larger and longer items to be ...

• stored in the trunk. The front passenger seat also folds forward. This is nice if you ever have to work on the road. You can set your lap top on the ‘table’ like feature and work away.

There is another feature that I find very thoughtful but have yet to use it. There is a cooling compartment just above the glove box. It holds 4 pop cans or water

bottles. You can control the temperature to keep them cool if you are going on a road trip. (I have not taken a road trip with my Avenger yet)

Lastly, I love the sleek look of this car. It is sporty and mid size…not big like a boat or small like a compact. Just perfect!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 92408447691131/k2311a0824/8.24.08