Rainbow Garden Restaurant  » Restaurants  »
121 Cornelius Harnett Blvd. Lillington, North Carolina, 27546
  • Out of all of the Chinese restaurant's that my husband and I have used, I have to say that this is one of the best choices I have made
  • But the Pu Pu Platter's we ordered were delicious

• by Hilda Rivera

Out of all of the Chinese restaurant’s that my husband and I have used, I have to say that this is one of the best choices I have made. I had decided to give them a try. I wanted Chinese, and so did the family, yet I didn’t want to have to take the whole family in and eat out so happened to remember there was a little Chinese place in Lillington. It was just about 10 minutes away so

I went and ordered some take out. There atmosphere in that little place was so calm it was pitiful. I enjoyed myself there. It was quiet. peaceful, and clean. The service was exceptional. When My order was ready The young lady told me they had given me a free order of Chinese Donuts. I have to say they were the best I have ever had.

When I got home I took everything out. The kids loved everything, We even had enough ...

• left over for Dinner the following night. But the Pu Pu Platter’s we ordered were delicious. I have to say I have never had a crab rangoon that tasted that good before. There spring rolls were the best I have had in years. The Shrimp fried rice was loaded full of shrimp more shrimp then my kids could count.

To me this was even better then when we normally go out to eat at the Chinese Buffet. And the best part

is that we had left overs for the next day. We also paid about the same price. So as for the price. I have to say its well worth the price. They have daily lunch specials which run for $4.25 each and are available 7 days a week. With 50 meal choices at that price I am sure you will find something you will like. All are served with pork fried rice. So if you want a good meal give them a try.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72408447661131/k2311a0824/8.24.08