Bottega Verde Glicolic Acid Face Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like Bottega Verde because they put lots of products on big sales, so I can buy very expensive 30-40 Euro face anti-age or anti-cellulite creams just for 1, 2 or 3 Euro especially when the products are new because they want to represent their new products to their costumers
  • I bought 40 ml tube with cream for 1 Euro (the original 50 ml jar costs 21 Euro and I would never pay so much for it f I couldn't get it on discount)
  • I noticed that it's better I use it just in hot months
  • The skin absorbs the cream quickly and the cream doesn't make my face shine,and that's very important to me because I don't like when my face shines
  • I would like to recommend Glycolic acid face cream to all the people who have sensitive skin especially teenagers who has very dirty skin

• by Tayla
      Bottega Verde is one big Italian company that produces natural cosmetics. They have lots of different products for everyone and every type of the skin (face creams, anti-cellulite creams, anti-age creams, body creams and milks, body scrubs, shower gels, shampoos, face scrubs, face masks, etc. They even have lots of products just for men. As their products are very good and all is natural they are also very expensive. I like Bottega Verde because they put lots of products on big sales, so I can buy very expensive 30-40 Euro face anti-age or anti-cellulite creams just for 1, 2 or 3 Euro especially when the products are new because they want to represent their new products to their costumers. Also I’m their member so I get in my mail box different offers of new products or offers of different products that I buy the most.

I like these offers because with them I have 70-80% of sale. That’s really great because I have never seen a company that offers so many and so big discounts. The face cream that I like the most is Glycolic Acid face cream, I really like it and I rarely use any other face cream at all. I tried it for the first time when I got it as a tester in the shop, that’s another good thing about

Bottega Verde, they give you testers for the new products, and they give away a bunch of them. After a few days I went again to the shop and this cream was on sale as it was the new product.

I bought 40 ml tube with cream for 1 Euro (the original 50 ml jar costs 21 Euro and I would never pay so much for it f I couldn’t get it on discount). I took 7 or 8 tubes all at once to have face cream for all the year. I noticed that it’s better I use it just in hot months. In the winter I use more greasy face creams because during the winter the skin is much drier so it needs much better hydration. But Glicolic Acid Face Cream is really great for the summer.

I like this face cream because it makes my skin very soft and clean. The cream is not too greasy and it doesn’t make my skin greasy. It is rather delicate in its texture. The skin absorbs the cream quickly and the cream doesn’t make my face shine,and that’s very important to me because I don’t like when my face shines. I have to put just a little of cream because it’s very dense.

The cream is white and smells nice. It smells like one big ...

• fruit bowel full of citrus fruit, kiwi and big juicy apples, just like one big fruit salad. When I lie down in my bed I still feel nice smell on my skin and I like it because it smells on something fresh and clean. the most important thing is that I don’t sweat when I put it on my face during the hot summer days so I can put it even before I go out or as a base for my make up. I bought a lot of tubes of this cream and I gave them to lots of my friends as a gift because it’s good for every type of the skin especially for the sensitive skin so I couldn’t make a mistake.

Usually what’s good for sensitive skin is also rather good for most of the other skin types. All my friends liked it a lot and some of them asked me to buy them some more. The little soft plastic jar that contains the cream is white with picture of different nice and juicy fruits. The plastic cap has colour of the peach. I like this colour very much as it’s very gentile.

The tube of my first cream was also white with peach colour cap. I like more products in the box than in the tube because I can use

all of it. There always remain something in the tubes so I have to cut them with the scissors to take out all the cream. I like to use everything I paid for. And usually what’s left in the tube when you cut in in half is more than what you need for just 1 use so you have to close back the tube somehow so that you could use the rest of the cream the next time you need it and that’s never an easy task because once you cut the tube in two it is impossible to stick it back together.

I would like to recommend Glycolic acid face cream to all the people who have sensitive skin especially teenagers who has very dirty skin. It’s very important to clean the face with face gel, face scrub or face mask before putting the cream. Who doesn’t clean the face before just spread dirt with the cream all around the face and then it mixes up with the grease from the cream so it has opposite effect from the one it should have. I like this cream so much because of its citrus smell and because it isn’t very easy to find a summer cream because most of the creams are very strong and during the summer we need something light so that Glicolic Acid Face Cream is really perfect.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312408447651131/k2311a0824/8.24.08