Swanson Ultra Phosphatidylserine  » Health  »
  • I bought this because its been proven to lower the stress hormone corisol just in case i'm feeling to too stressed I can take some of these
  • To be honest I don't think its a coincidence
  • I think Swanson Ultra Phosphatidylserine is helping me recall things faster with my memory

• by Michael Marshall

Swanson Ultra Phosphatidylserine is something I take before bed to help me relax and make sure I don’t have the urge to eat. The product basicly makes me not want to eat before bed it does not give you the jitters like diet supplements. I bought this because its been proven to lower the stress hormone corisol just in case i’m feeling to too stressed I can take some of these. It does work to feel better.

Its not a sedative either which is a great thing. Its actually a fatty acid so taking it with fish

oil would be good. The funny thing is I later discovered on my own this stuff makes me not hungry. So I can relax easier before bed as well as not getting the urge to eat which has helped me lose weight.

I feel more sharp on this stuff mentally even though i’m in my 20s. I feel I can recall things faster. I also notice i’ve been getting comments about how good my memory is. Is this just a coincidence or not. To be honest I don’t think its a coincidence. I think Swanson Ultra ...

• Phosphatidylserine is helping me recall things faster with my memory. If I feel its helping me I can only imagine what it would do for somebody in their 50s or over.

I’ve found that I can save money taking Phosphatidylserine as I spend less on food because I eat less. Since the prices of food seems to be going up this makes me feel good that i’m not eating as much.

Its also good for athletes or weight lifters as after a workout cortisol(the stress hormone)builds up and your peformance can suffer on anything you do. Also too

much cortisol can cause you to lose muscle mass if you lift weights.

This supplement is the only proven supplement to reverse age related memory loss after over a thousand studies on it. I’m young and it makes me feel confident about taking something like this to help preserve memory. I take about 600mg at night. The Swanson Brand is the most affordable i’ve found online at Swansonhealth.com.

This is a great all around supplemnt that you can buy over the counter and it has alot of science backing it up unlike other things out there you can’t trust.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342408447631131/k2311a0824/8.24.08