Pounce Cat Treats Beef Flavour
1.5
  • My cat usually loves all cat treats, so recently I bought Pounce beef flavour cat treats at my local Sobeys store
  • The first thing I noticed about these treats is that the smell of chemical beef flavouring is very strong
  • I think it must be the smell, Pounce really needs to address this sinus clearing smell in their cat treats

• by Melissa Glenn
      My cat usually loves all cat treats, so recently I bought Pounce beef flavour cat treats at my local Sobeys store. These treats say they are ‘The bigger softer bite’.

They certainly are big for a cat, heart shaped and about a centimeter round and half

a centimeter high.

The first thing I noticed about these treats is that the smell of chemical beef flavouring is very strong.

The cat turned her head away in disgust.

Hoping it was the size of the treat that put her off I broke it in ...

• half.

No go she ran away! By now the smell was really overpowering, and it lingered on my hands even after I washed them.

These treats are high in nutritional value giving my cat 15 percent of her daily protein from 2 treats.

The label seemed

to be all natural products, so I could not understand why she wouldn’t eat them.

I think it must be the smell, Pounce really needs to address this sinus clearing smell in their cat treats.

THe cat won’t eat them, but the dog loves them.

It really was money down the drain!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2960444751030/k2311a046/4.6.06