Miss sporty blusher  » Cosmetics  »
  • I'll always remember the day when I bought miss sporty blusher not because I liked it very much but because the sales lady opened it and she didn't know how to close it
  • I prefer not to use the make up instead of using the cheep one which just destroy the skin
  • I like how it make my face fresh and young because it's very light, like my skin so it's not exaggerate
  • The problem is that the brush is flat so it's not very useful because it doesn't spread the powder very well

• by Tayla
      I’ll always remember the day when I bought miss sporty blusher not because I liked it very much but because the sales lady opened it and she didn’t know how to close it. She just had to turn the cap but she didn’t do that. So the cap was loose and she put the glue on it.

I have this blusher for months

and it still have glue on the top of the cap. Usually I don’t buy cheep cosmetics but I liked the colour.

I prefer not to use the make up instead of using the cheep one which just destroy the skin. I used miss sporty blusher more during the winter as it’s very light rose colour.

I like how it make my face ...

• fresh and young because it’s very light, like my skin so it’s not exaggerate. I don’t seam like Halloween character but it just make my cheeks nicer.

The container is dark blue with transparent cap. On the cap is written miss sporty blusher with white ink and under it it’s nice rose powder.

All together seams very simple and I like simple design.

/> In the box there was an applicator, little dark blue brush.

The problem is that the brush is flat so it’s not very useful because it doesn’t spread the powder very well. And also as much as you try you can’t take enough powder with it because it’s too little.

I never use it, it’s still in the original nylon. Instead of this little applicator I use big one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312408447481131/k2311a0824/8.24.08