Giggles baby Wipes  » Baby care  »
  • I actually tried using other baby wipes before but Giggles is the best
  • I like the fact that it is alcohol free and will not harm my baby's sensitive skin
  • I love this product so much that I always bring it when we travel
  • The product is light and sealed that it is very convenient to bring it

• by pehpot

I have been using Giggles baby wipes for my 3 month old baby. I actually tried using other baby wipes before but Giggles is the best. I use baby wipes to wipe away my baby’s dirt.

I love using this product. I like the fact that it is alcohol free and will not harm my baby’s

sensitive skin.

I also like it because it is unscented. My baby is sensitive to smell and his nose get irritates easily.

The wipes is also silky soft and touches like a wash cloth. It is very soft on my baby’s skin.

I love this product so much that I always bring it when we travel.

• The product is light and sealed that it is very convenient to bring it.

My two toddlers also love to use this product to wipe off their faces. My sister who has a new born baby also uses this product.

I always bought this when we are in grocery. My friends knew how much I like

Giggles baby wipes because whenever someone is having a baby I told them to use it.

I love this product so much and I recommend it to mothers who have children, specially the active ones and need constant wiping. The best part of this product is it is very cheap and it has 10 wipes free.

Giggles baby Wipes

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 542408447441131/k2311a0824/8.24.08