Wanted Movie  » Movies  »
  • I was a bit disappointed when I finally watched it
  • The most boring part is when Freeman handed the next client to Angelina Jolie (Fox)
  • I would recommend this to anyone who have nothing to do

• by pehpot

I was excited to see this movie. I was a bit disappointed when I finally watched it. I expected more action from it.

There was actually some, but I am not contented. The plot itself is thin and the story is typical.

The first few minutes were exciting but the excitement died down as

the movie progress. I liked the part where they use the bullet curving technique.

That was totally new and awesome. The most boring part is when Freeman handed the next client to Angelina Jolie (Fox).

The movie is so predictable. Angelina Jolie was so thin in this movie; she looked fragile rather than fierce.

...

• I liked Freeman’s acting, actually there is nothing not like about this man. I also like the part where the leading actor used rats to bomb the hideout.

That was gross and yet it was cool, I just don’t get it, I never knew rats like peanut butter. I also don’t get how their

organization came up to using fabrics to look for their next target.

There are some loop holes in the movie, but I did not bother to search for the answer. It was not that interesting for me.

The ending of the movie was predictable too. I would recommend this to anyone who have nothing to do.

Wanted Movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112408447361131/k2311a0824/8.24.08